Thank you for helping
In 2019, we have talked to over 900 people across all our projects. In 2020 we are talking to even more of you, even though it is via Skype and other tools.
You have told us what help you need from us and helped us improve how we deliver support.
We have added a very high level summary for each project to say what we Discovered or changed based on your feedback.
Broad generalisations from talking to lots of businesses
- They are very time poor.
- The smaller they are, the more time poor they get
- Smaller businesses tend to have individuals performimg multiple roles
- They trust and rely on recomendations from peer groups
- Once they have a relationship with an Account Manager from a public sector agency, they tend to go to them first with questions, even if it is not their area of expertise
- Reciprocity is an important concept to keep in mind. Lack of time makes them prioritise activities that can benefit their business.
- Public sector jargon and service names are very confusing to most businesses
- Find Business Support
- International (TBC)